First Drape Toile

After stitching up my first drape into a toile and moveable garment I decided to make a few changes to certain areas. I lowered the neckline and made the arm holes wider for ease of movement, I did not want to shorten the hemline too much prior to testing out embroidery placement etc. I am happy with how this toile turned out, and would ideally have this garment made out of wool, so that the pleats would keep their shape and be sturdy, also it would be lined in silk.

Front

Front

Side

Side

Back

Back

Side

Side

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s